Welcome to Day Twenty-Two of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
Our theme today is: "Fast & Fabulous" -- last minute gift card holders, gifts. etc. Here is my quick and easy gift-card card:
And here is the recipe:
- White card stock cut to 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and folded in half.
- White card stock cut to 5" x 3 3/4" for the mat.
- Ornament cut at 3 1/2" tall using Cricut's Joys of the Season cartridge.
- Thin silver cord for the bow and hanger.
- "Merry Christmas" banner printed using Microsoft Publisher and trimmed to fit.
- Mat and banner are pop-dotted for dimension.
- Two clear rhinestones.
- Greeting inside and slits cut to hold gift card.
Now I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out the adorable projects other Designer's have created. And make sure to check back in with us each and every day through Christmas for tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!
P.S. All of Melin's creations at PaperCraftingWorld.com are 50% off during the month of December! Simply use the code DEC50 when you check out!