It's Totally Tags 'n ATC Thursdaze at MyPaperCrafting.com! Every Thursday the Design Team will be exploring different themes, elements, techniques or embellishments in miniature -- tag and ATC sizes only. There is no restriction on what tools are used to create them -- die cut machines, punches, stamps, etc. The sky is the limit!
This week our challenge theme is a cross in honor of Easter. Here is what I made:
And here are the details:
- I used the Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) Library for my tag. It is cut at a whopping 7" tall by 4 1/4" wide -- I will be using it as a card instead of a true tag. I inked the edges with purple; the paper is from my scrap stash.
- The beautiful cross is from PaperCraftingWorld.com -- Cross V13 Cutting File.
- All of the papers are from my scrap stash.
- The cross was embossed using the "Musical Flourish" Cuttlebug folder. I inked the edges with a dark brown stamp pad.
- The flowers were also inked; I used the same stamp pad that was used for the tag edges. Several of the flowers are pop-dotted for dimension.
- "He is Risen" was handwritten using a black Zig Writer.
- The fibers tied to the top are some that I have had for at least 10 years (or longer) and are by EK Success.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll take a moment and head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and see what the other Designers created for our button challenge. And make sure you check back in at MPC tomorrow for Digi Desserts Fridaze!