Happy Wednesday! Our challenge theme this week at MyPaperCrafting.com is to use rain or other water element on our project . . . in honor of the familiar saying "April Showers bring May flowers" and the start of Spring.
I decided to make a card for one of this month's recipients at "I Feel the Love" Project. Mady is the three-year old daughter of one of our former Design Team members, Debbie Butcher. Debbie and her four children lost their husband and father, Ed, to colon cancer on February 23, 2013.
Here's the recipe:
- Cricut Create-A-Critter cartridge was used for all of the cuts and the papers all came from my scrap stash.
- The seal is cut at 2 1/2" high.
- The umbrella is cut at 3" high.
- The hearts are cut at 3/8" high.
- Pink rhinestones, a black Zig writer and a white and hot pink Gelly roll pen were used for details.
- The inside of the card says: "Sending you a shower of love!"