Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Birthday card using Digi Stamps!

It's time to share another wonderful digital stamp designed by my super-talented friend, Melinda Beltran!  All of Melin's digi stamps and cutting files are available for purchase at PaperCraftingWorld.com (December 1st - 25th she will be giving away files each day as part of the 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase at MyPaperCrafting.com).

I used the Birthday Turtle set to create this card for my son's upcoming birthday.  (I can't  believe he is going to be 27!!!)  


This set comes with the line art turtle and a pdf file with three different sizes of the "Happy Birthday" Cupcake circle.  This is one of Melin's older designs and there isn't a pre-colored digi included -- so I used my Photo Shop program to color it and then printed it out.

My card measures 5 1/2" square.  All of the paper is from my paper stash!  The gingham mat was cut using Cricut's Cake Basics cartridge at 5" square.   The blue mat is cut at 3 1/2" wide by 4 1/4" tall and the red mat is cut at 2" -- both cuts are from the Cricut Cindy Loo cartridge.  A piece of jute finishes off this super cute and quick card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Head on over and check out the other Designer's digi projects at MyPaperCrafting.com.  And don't forget to join us tomorrow, Saturday, December 1st, for Day One of our 25 Days of Crafting Showcase -- there will be tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!  See you there!

~ Jen


No comments: