Welcome to Day Two of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
One of the free files that Melin is giving away today is a printable 2013 calendar. She is also giving away a wonderful gift tag cutting file and super cute snowman digi stamp, too! I used the calendar and the snowflake from the tag for my "Winter Sparkle" themed project today.
My calendar page measures 8 1/2" wide by 5 1/2" tall (half of an 8 1/2" by 11" piece of card stock) and is a scrap left over from a 12 x 12 piece of a Recollections paper pack. All of the snowflakes and text pieces are cut from plain white card stock. Here are the details:
- Month cut using Cricut's Designer's Calendar at 1 1/2" tall.
- Year cut using SCAL and Berkley font.
- Snowflakes are cut from Cricut's Accent Essentials, Joys of the Seasons and Cake Basics cartridges in various sizes ranging from 1 1/4" to 2".
- The snowflake in the middle on the right side of my calendar is part of the freebie cutting file available today at MyPaperCrafting.com.
- I used several snowflake buttons from my stash as well as some iridescent and satin ribbons.
- All of the snowflakes were given their "sparkle" using Stickles.