Friday, February 22, 2013

Super Quick, Super Cute Gift Bag & Tag

TGIF!  I wanted to share a super cute gift bag and tag with you today.  Not only is it cute, but it is quick -- I think it took me the sum total of 10 minutes to put together.  Which is fantastic if you need a quick package wrapper!  The digi is today's freebie at Digi Desserts Fridaze over at MyPaperCrafting.com -- make sure you check out the other Designer's projects and download this cute file.

I used the pre-colored version of the digi stamp and simply printed it out, cut and pasted it onto some papers that were already laying on my craft table.  I corner rounded the tag and the sentiment and tied it on with a piece of left over satin ribbon.  I used some 3-D Crystal Lacquer on the glass and the cherry to give it some shine.  And voila!  A cute gift bag for my soon-to-be 4 year old niece's birthday present.  (Aunt Jen will get extra brownie points for the purple bag and the hot pink paper -- Miss Lexie's favorites!)




Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to head over to MyPaperCrafting.com and download your free digi stamp!  Have a great weekend!

~ Jen


6 comments:

Larelyn said...

Love it! I'm all about cute and quick and your gift bag is just a perfectly wonderful example.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Sandy Palmer said...

Jen, love the gift bag idea! It turned out so cute too! Very nice use of the new digi! :)

Brenda said...

Super cute gift bag and tag Jen! I love love this cute digi and it goes perfectly on your bag!

Sue Crease said...

Jen, this is such a great idea of using the digi. What a cute bag.
Sue

Kaylee Snyder said...

So simple and cute. This is sure to make the recipient smile.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Jen I love the ice cream soda and the beautiful colors on the gift bag. Super job and you were so quick. Hope all is well with your family. Thinking about you and praying for you.