In honor of April Fool's Day later this week, Melin dared the Design Team to make her laugh for our Cooking With Cricut weekly challenge. This is quite possibly the most difficult challenge she has thrown at us to date. How do you make someone laugh that you've never met, never spoken to and only communicated with via e-mail?
So here is my go at making Melin laugh! And I hope it brings a smile to your face and maybe, just maybe, a giggle or two.
My card is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is Bazzill's Pinkini. The polka dot paper is from my scrap stash and measures 8" x 5". I used Design Studio and the following cartridges:
- Chocolate Bunnies: cut at 3 3/4" high. Bazzill Brown card stock.
- Bite marks: I used the scalloped egg shape and skewed over the part of the bunny I wanted to have a "bite" taken out of. The eggs were cut at 1 1/4" wide.
- Bows: cut at 1 1/16" wide from scrap pink and pale blue card stocks.
- Happy Easter: the inside greeting was cut at approximately 2" high from scrap card stock.
- Speech Bubbles: cut at 2" x 2" from white card stock and then run thru my printer.
The grass was cut with an Accu-Cut die at my local scrapbook shop several years ago. (Which has since closed and I miss it!) It measures 8" wide and is a Bazzill card stock.
So, now it's your turn! Can you make Melin and the Design Team laugh? Link up your project at Cooking With Cricut and maybe you'll be this week's Top Chef winner! And I hope you'll hop on over to CWC and check out what my fellow Chefs have whipped up to tickle your funny bone!
Make sure you mark your calendars for Saturday, April 9 at 9:00 AM (EST) for Cooking With Cricut's Bunny Hop, a one-day blog hop. Our Design Team Chefs will whip up some delectable delights to inspire you and get your creative juices flowing for all things Easter-related. Hope to see you at the hop!