This week our challenge theme is "buttons" and I am back in the garden again -- this time it's sunflowers. Here is what I made:
And here are the details:
- My tag measures 4 1/2" tall by 2 1/2" wide and is cut from kraft-colored card stock. I used a tag from the Cricut George & Basic Shapes cartridge.
- The flower is from the Cricut Cake Basics cartridge and measures 3 3/4" tall.
- All of the papers came from my scrap stash.
- The button is one I "borrowed" from one of my Mom's button boxes. It originally belonged to my Grandmother and dates back to the mid to late 1930's, if I remember correctly. It is wooden and the flower patterned is burned into the wood. I used some brown and white baker's twine for the bow.
- The white doodle behind the flower is a rub-on by Making Memories.
- I used ink on the edges of the tag and then a white Gelly Roll pen for my faux stitching and hand lettering.
- Jute, satin and grosgrain ribbons top my tag.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll take a moment and head on over the MyPaperCrafting.com and see what the other Designers created for our button challenge. And make sure you check back in tomorrow for Digi Desserts Fridaze!
P.S. I'm linking my tag up here . . .