Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just in case you were wondering . . .

where in the heck I've been lately! My time has been at a premium because of these beautiful little girls --

Our daughter, age 5 (who was registered for Kindergarten on Monday).


Morgan, 9 mos. old



Her twin sister, Jordan


Our niece Layla, 20 mos. old.


And her little sister, Lexie who is 4 mos. old.

I'm not babysitting the twins right now, but my gorgeous nieces arrive at our house every morning at 6:45 sharp and depart around 4:15 in the afternoon. And then Auntie Jen takes a well deserved nap after a much-needed frozen cocktail (I wish! LOL!). I have managed to squeeze out a few "freezer-paper" t-shirts over the last two months. I promise that I will try and get them photographed and up for your viewing pleasure in the very near future! Hope you are all having a wonderful summer. Only 27 days until school starts, but who's counting . . .

No comments: