Monday, February 15, 2010

Two Birthday Cards and an Apology

First, the apology . . . I promised myself that I would be a better blogger in 2010 and I haven't done so well.

Dee and I have been sick with the nastiest upper respiratory infection since the first of the year. In the midst of that my Mom married on January 30 and we did all the invites, menu cards, buffet tags, favors, and programs for she and Stan (still have the announcements to create!). As well as helping two of her girlfriends throw her a surprise Bridal Shower (more invitations, favors, buffet tags, gift and desserts). A client hired us to do baby shower invitations, buffet tags, door sign and a diaper cake for her sister for January 31. And we've had several family birthdays and are getting ready for our niece Lexie's 1st birthday (invitations and a 3-tiered cake) in March! Demi will be 6 in April and we have a baby shower to throw for our older daughter and son-in-law in mid-April (she's due with a boy the first week of May). Whew!

So . . . whilst I get my ducks in a row, here are two birthday cards I created -- one for my older daughter's birthday on February 5 and the other for my Mom's birthday on February 10. Both were created using the Cricut and a new cartridge I received for Christmas, "Walk in My Garden."









No comments: