Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Its been awhile . . .

Please forgive my lengthy absence, dear friends.  My Dad passed away on June 24th and my crafting mojo took a leave of absence.  I am finally getting back into the swing of things and that little black cloud that has been hovering over me is starting to dissipate.  

School and Girl Scouts have both begun here and we are getting busy.  I am a Junior Girl Scout co-leader this year and we have the best group of girls!  These 4th and 5th graders are active, fun-loving, go-getters who want to do it all, see it all, and experience everything.  And they want to earn all the badges to prove they've done so!

I hope you will stop back in tomorrow and check out my Paper Crafting World Design Team project.  It is super cute (if I do say so myself)!

~ Jen

No comments: