Happy Wednesday and welcome to challenge day at Cooking With Cricut. Our Design Team was challenged to create a project that celebrated water and all of the fun things to do in and around it. Being a third generation native Floridian, I have been in and around water all my life! Currently we have a bit more water than we know what to do with thanks to Tropical Storm Debby.
Here is what I created for this week's challenge:
|(Don't forget -- you can click on the image to enlarge it!)|
This double 12" x 12" layout will go in my youngest daughter's scrapbook. It commemorates her very first trip to the beach when she was 14 months old. Here's the recipe:
Cricut Paper Doll Dress Up cartridge --
- Sand cut @ 11 1/2" wide (Bazzill card stock - Iced Cocoa)
- Sand Castle cut @ 4 1/2" wide (scrap stash)
- Bucket and Shovel cut @ 2 1/8" high (scraps)
- Crab cut @ 2 1/4" wide (scraps)
- Waves cut @ 8" wide (Bazzill card stock - Evening Surf)
- Text - Ravie font cut @ 1 1/4" high (We R Memory Keepers, White Out Collection)
- Starfish from the Summer image library cut @ 1" wide (scraps)
Now it's your turn! Link up your water-themed project at Cooking With Cricut this week for a chance at being our next Top Chef! Head on over and check out all of the wonderful things the other Design Team members created. Thanks for stopping by!