Like most toddlers, Evan LOVES that furry red monster, Elmo! So I knew that an Elmo card was a must. I also "Elmo-fied" a plain gift bag for Evan!
Here's the recipe:
- Gift Bag -- Cricut Sesame Street Seasons cartridge, page 38 -- cut at 8" wide. The green rectangle and text were cut using Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL). The rectangle is 6 3/4" wide by 2" tall. The font is "Stencil" and measures 5/8" tall.
- Card -- Cricut Sesame Street Friends cartridge -- Elmo is cut at 4" tall; the number 2 is cut at 5/8" tall. Cricut Create-A-Critter cartridge -- Happy Birthday cut at 3 1/2" wide; balloon cut at 2" tall.
- All papers are from my scrap stash.
- The Elmo on the bag is backed with a foam tape to raise it off the bag.
- The balloon on the card is pop-dotted for dimension as well.
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!