Happy Wednesday! I am the featured Designer at the Paper Crafting World blog today and I'm sharing the super cute birthday card I made for my 9 year old's best friend. Miss Darian is all about cupcakes -- so I knew this adorable cutting file from PaperCraftingWorld.com would be perfect for her.
Here's the recipe:
- Card base measures 5 1/2" square and is from a Recollections card stock pack.
- The mat is 5" square from the same paper pack and was embossed using the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder.
- The purple circle measures 4".
- The patterned paper circle measures 3 1/2" and is from the DCWV Cherry Limeade pad.
- The bear's finished size is 4" tall by 4 1/2" wide and was cut using the PCW Bear-n-Cupcake cutting file and scraps from my stash.
- The "Happy Birthday" circle is a digi stamp from the PCW Birthday Turtle set.
- The ribbon is a 3/8" sheer pink with white polka dots.
- The little flowers in the bottom right corner are lavender rhinestones purchased at Michaels.
- Some pen detailing completes this bear-y cute card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you head over to PaperCraftingWorld.com and check out the new digi stamps and cutting files Melin has created!