This month at "I Feel the Love" Project, Madison is collecting Thanksgiving cards for the elderly residents of Chancellors Village. Her goal is 200 cards -- one for each resident. So I discussed the project with my Junior Girl Scout Troop and they decided they wanted to help out. I printed out a bunch of cards using digi stamps from PaperCraftingWorld.com and the girls got busy. They love how easy Melin's designs are to color and how cute they are! Here is a sampling of the 25 cards they created:
Didn't they do a great job! Here is a list and links for each of the files:
- Top left -- Turkey w-Hat
- Top right -- Mr. Turkey Dressed
- Middle -- Count Your Blessings
- Bottom -- Harvest Blessings Cornucopia
Here is the recipe:
- Pumpkin box cutting file cut at 11 1/2" wide. Finished size is 6 1/2" tall by 5 1/4" wide. This was cut from a K & Co. Fall Harvest Specialty Paper Pad by Johnny Yanok that I have had for years.
- Fall Spray cutting file. I used the acorns and leaves and cut them in a variety of colors and sizes.
- All of the papers came from my scrap stash except as noted.
- I inked edges and leaves using an assortment of brown, red, orange, green and metallic bronze stamp pads.
- The detailing on the acorn caps was done with a brown Tombow marker.
- I punched the box sides and handles with a ribbon punch and tied it off with a brown satin ribbon.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Make sure you check out Sandy's project tomorrow (Friday) at Paper Crafting World's blog and pick up your Friday Freebie.