Monday, December 13, 2010

My Crafting Assistant

Some days you never have help when you need it . . . . and other days . . . well, other days you just have too much help!


This is O'Malley . . . Thomas O'Malley (can you name that Disney film?).  He is about 7 years old and is a total Mamma's boy!  So wherever I am, O'Malley is usually there too.  He has recently decided that he needs to sit in front of my computer screen when I am typing or in the middle of whatever project I happen to be working on.  One of his favorite things in the craft room is the Cricut -- what a coincidence, it's mine too!  He especially loves to watch the cutting head go back and forth and the mat go in and out. 

So if you spot a stray cat hair or two or a feline paw print on any of my projects -- it is intentional.  My assistant likes to add his own special touch to all my projects! 


P.S.  Check back Wednesday to see my completed challenge projects (that's one of them in progress there next to O'Malley) for Cooking With Cricut.  And pop on over to CWC now to see Melin's 25 Days of Cricut project and freebies!

1 comment:

Kristen Bryant said...

The AristoCats!

"I'm Abraham De Lacy
Guiseppe Casey
Thomas O'Malley
O'Malley the alley cat"