Wednesday, October 31, 2012

2012 Halloween Costumes

As promised here are the costumes Dee and I created for our daughter, nephew and our friend's 2 year old daughter.

First up is Miss Lily, age 2, sporting a poodle skirt tutu with belt and monogrammed onesie that we created:




Next is our 10 month old nephew, Rett, in his "little monster" costume.  (We created the hat and the tail.):




And finally is Miss Demi's handcrafted costume that she wore to a school event and didn't make it to Halloween (she lost the apron at school and I managed to pull one of the hat ties out and didn't get it repaired in time).  My Mom, Dee and I spent three days and tons of hours putting this darned dress and bonnet together!  Also pictured is the gypsy costume we pulled together that she ended up wearing to Trick-or-Treat.



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all had tons of Halloween treats!

~ Jen

1 comment:

lovemypaper said...

Wow you all did a wonderful job on the costumes!