Welcome to our last CWC Cricut challenge of 2012 at My Paper Crafting.com! Saturday, December 1st kicks off our 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase -- with tons of daily inspiration, free cutting and digi files; as well as weekly giveaways! Our weekly challenges will resume on Wednesday, January 2nd.
This week Melin challenged the Design Team to come up with a holiday project using red and/or green as the predominant colors. Here is what I created:
I haven't quite decided what the final resting place is going to be for my "NOEL", so I stuck them on this unfinished wreath for display purposes.
And here is the recipe:
- Cricut's Joys of the Season cartridge was used for all of the ornaments and embellishments.
- Cricut's Cake Basics cartridge was used for the letters.
- All of the letters are raised with pop dots.
- All papers were from my scrap stash.
- All of the ornaments measure 4 7/8" tall.
- I used green, red and white Stickles on three of the ornaments.
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll head over to MyPaperCrafting.com and see what the other Design Team members have created. And don't forget to join us beginning this Saturday, December 1st for 25 Days of Crafting inspiration, freebies and giveaways!