Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CWC Challenge: Christmas Card Outreach

It's another wonderful Wednesday and today I'm sharing a "Hoot" of a card!  Our "Crafts With Cutters" Challenge this week at My Paper Crafting was to create a card for the "I Feel the Love" Project's November/December outreach.  Our teammate Madison is collecting Christmas cards for children that will be spending the holidays in the Children's Hospital of Central California.  I really hope you'll join us and make a card to cheer up a sick kiddo!  (Click on the IFTL Project link for more information.)

Here is what I came up with:


And here's the recipe . . .
  • Cricut Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge.
  • All of the paper is from my scrap stash except for the card base.  It is a light blue card stock by Recollections.
  • My card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (folded).
  • The branch is cut at 4" wide; Santa Hat is cut at 1 1/4" tall; and the Owl is 2 1/4" tall.
  • The "Ho Ho Ho" stamp is by Studio G.
  • I inked the edges on the branch and ornament bulb with rubber stamp ink.
  • The red glitter and holographic glitter (on the hat and text) are by Studio G/Hampton Arts.
  • I used a hot pink Gelly Roll pen by Sakura for the doodling on the owl.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Now head on over to My Paper Crafting and check out the cute cards the other Designers created.

~ Jen

3 comments:

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

Love your Christmas Owl card! Great Colors. -Tami

Madison said...

Jen, this is so cute:) Love the design!! The ornament hanging by the owl is a great touch. Thank you for making the card for the IFTL Project. You ROCK!!
~Madison

Migdalia said...

Adorable Card!