It's another wonderful Wednesday and today I'm sharing a "Hoot" of a card! Our "Crafts With Cutters" Challenge this week at My Paper Crafting was to create a card for the "I Feel the Love" Project's November/December outreach. Our teammate Madison is collecting Christmas cards for children that will be spending the holidays in the Children's Hospital of Central California. I really hope you'll join us and make a card to cheer up a sick kiddo! (Click on the IFTL Project link for more information.)
Here is what I came up with:
And here's the recipe . . .
- Cricut Hoot 'n' Holler cartridge.
- All of the paper is from my scrap stash except for the card base. It is a light blue card stock by Recollections.
- My card measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (folded).
- The branch is cut at 4" wide; Santa Hat is cut at 1 1/4" tall; and the Owl is 2 1/4" tall.
- The "Ho Ho Ho" stamp is by Studio G.
- I inked the edges on the branch and ornament bulb with rubber stamp ink.
- The red glitter and holographic glitter (on the hat and text) are by Studio G/Hampton Arts.
- I used a hot pink Gelly Roll pen by Sakura for the doodling on the owl.