Here is what I made:
And here's the recipe:
- The hot pink card base measures 6" x 6" and is from a Recollections 12" x 12" card stock pack called "Butterfly Wings."
- The green mat measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" and is by Bazzill.
- The candy hearts paper measures 5 1/2" wide by 1" tall. It is from a Valentine's paper pack I picked up at Target in their $1 spot.
- The purple is from my scrap stash and measures 5 1/2" wide by 1/2" tall.
- The ribbon is 5/8" wide and is a sheer pink with white polka dots that I purchased at Michaels.
- The rhinestones are by Recollections and are also from Michaels.
- The scalloped circle was cut using the Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge. It measures 4 1/2" and is from the Recollections "Butterfly Wings" paper pack.
- The pink mat is from the same paper pack and measures 3 1/2". It was cut using the Cricut George & Basic Shapes cartridge.
- The sweet little owl is a digi stamp from PaperCraftingWorld.com. The file is called Owl Always Love U and is available colored and uncolored.
- The three little hearts were punched out -- they measure 1/2" tall.
- I used a white Gelly Roll pen to add my dotty-detail to the scalloped circle.
I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out the wonderful projects the rest of the Design Team created. Don't forget -- you can link up your "Hearts for You" project for a chance at being named this week's "Top Crafty Cutter." The Top Cutter gets "bragging rights" and a gift certificate from PaperCraftingWorld.com.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful rest of the week.
P.S. I'm linking up my owl card at . . .