Happy Wednesday! Today is challenge day at MyPaperCrafting.com and we have made cards for our teammate Madison's "I Feel the Love" Project. This month cards are being collected to bring a smile to a 21 year old who lost everything in Hurricane Sandy. For more info on Alana and/or the IFTL Project please visit Madison's website.
So this little card is made completely from scraps -- that's right . . . every last piece of it is from my scrap stash! And I even had enough left over to make a second card.
Here is the card for Alana:
And here is the second card:
- Green gingham border -- Cricut Essentials cartridge, cut at 4 1/4" wide.
- Orange and Hot Pink squares -- Cricut Lacy Labels cartridge, cut at 2 1/2" wide.
- White circle -- Cricut George & Basic Shapes cartridge, cut at 1 3/4"
- The "Sending You Sunshine" was created using Microsoft Publisher.
- The "Happy Birthday"circle is part of the Birthday Turtle digi stamp set from PaperCraftingWorld.com.
- The cards are 5 1/2" tall by 4 1/4" wide.
- Some ribbon and a little bit of bling finish off these cheerful cards!