One small request. It is not a rule, but Grace would greatly appreciate a link back to her blog attached to the award badge when you display it on your site. Grace has kept the requirements few and simple so people will not feel it is a chore to accept the award. It is meant to be fun and encouraging! Since there are only 5 recipients each time, select them carefully and thoughtfully.
So here are my five (in no particular order):
- Melissa at Disney Dreamer Designs. I love visiting Melissa's blog ~ not only is her artwork inspiring, but you can tell how much she loves her family and life.
- Melin at Cooking With Cricut. I have the honor of serving on Melin's Design Team, but that's not why I chose her. Melin is uber talented, generous, and has a heart of gold. And while I've never met her in person, she's one of those people who you know would be your BFF.
- Ronnie at Paper Creations: The Journey Within. This is one talented lady! Her altered art projects are simply amazing and she has become a wonderful mentor and friend.
- Heather at House Built of Cards. This talented gal makes and sells her cards to raise money to build homes for widows and orphans in Burundi through a ministry called Sister Connection. One hundred percent of whatever is donated toward the purchase of one of her cards goes directly to this ministry. I think it is fantastic that she is able to do something she loves while helping women and children in need!
- Susan at Busy With the Cricky. Another uber talented lady who generously shares her cutting files. She also has excellent video tutorials.
OK. That was hard! There are so many talented people and so many wonderful blogs that I could have listed 50!
Five things about me:
Five things about me:
- My soul mate, the love of my life, and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary on Sunday. I thank God every day for bringing Dee into my life.
- I love to create ~ if I'm not crafting then I'm thinking about my next project.
- I love to teach others to craft. Most recently I taught a group of seven 5, 6 and 7 year olds how to make different paper crafts. We all had a blast!
- I'm one of "those" people who can sit down at a new computer program and have it working in about 10 or 15 minutes without ever picking up a manual or doing a tutorial.
- I love to take pictures -- always have; even back in the day when all I had was one of those Kodak Instamatics -- you know, in the dark ages when we had to take our film to be developed. GASP!
Thanks again, Charlotte!