* The Comment Section is now CLOSED. Check Wednesday to see if you won! *
Welcome to the second and final day of the Cooking With Cricut Sweet Shop Blog Hop. If you arrived here from from visiting Jenna at My Favorite Things you're in the right place! If you've just happened across my blog and would like to play along with our fun hop, you can go to Cooking With Cricut and start at the beginning. Go HERE.
First things first . . . thank you so much for all the lovely comments you left yesterday! It was so much fun hearing everyone's response to the four cards I made for the little people in my life. If you're just joining us and missed yesterday's post please scroll down or click here to see what I made yesterday for your Valentine's Day inspiration. Make sure you become a follower and leave a comment on yesterday's post to be eligible to win this wonderful cutting file or digi stamp from Melin at PaperCraftingWorld.com. And don't forget to leave a comment on today's post to be eligible to win the five sets of Inkadinkadoo Clear Mini Stamps. Winners will be chosen randomly on Wednesday, February 16 and will be announced in my weekly Cooking With Cricut Challenge post that morning.
Sunday's Blog Candy
Saturday's Blog Candy
Now it's your turn! Let’s see your sweet Valentine projects. Be sure to include a Cricut or other die cut machine cut on your project and link it up at Cooking With Cricut. The Design Team will pick their three favorites and one lucky sweetheart will be chosen randomly to win one of the six prize packages being offered in this hop.
Next stop... Jenny at Crazy About Cricut. Go see what she has in store for you today!
And don’t forget, when you're done, make sure to head back to Cooking With Cricut and get entered to win one of SIX prize packages! Here’s how:
- Link your sweet Valentine project and be one of the top three chosen by our Chefs.
- Link your project and be the randomly drawn winner.
- Collect all the letters and unscramble our “secret” phrase correctly and leave it in the special comment section on Cooking With Cricut.
- Or just leave a comment at Cooking With Cricut and let us know how you liked our Sweet Shop Blog Hop.
Thanks for "hopping" with us this weekend! I hope you enjoyed all of the fabulous projects and gathered some inspiration to make your own sweet treats. Happy Valentine's Day!
Here is our Hop line-up:
1. CWC-Melin http://www.cookingwithcricut.blogspot.com/
5. Cathie http://www.creativecutter.org/
6. Christel http://www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com/
7. Dalis http://www.stampergirl.com/
9. Erika http://www.cricutlove1.blogspot.com/
10. Gaby http://www.gabycreates.com/
13. Jennifer http://www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com/ YOU ARE HERE!
16. Madison http://www.funkycards.blogspot.com/
17. Maria Elena http://www.mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/
18. Melissa http://www.melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/
19. Michelle http://www.mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com/
20. Nicole http://www.croppinmommadesigns.blogspot.com/
21. Raven http://www.love4stamps.blogspot.com/
22. Roberta http://www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com/
23. Ronnie http://www.inkyantics.blogspot.com/