Welcome to Day One of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! There are 25+ Design Team members who have been as busy as Santa's elves creating wonderful things to share with you! Each day, from December 1st through December 25th, there will be a different theme. And each day there will be a free digi stamp and cutting file as well as a chance to win some great prizes.
Our theme for Day One is Ornaments and here is what I created . . .
The ornament featured on my card is the free digi stamp being given away today at MyPaperCrafting.com. I used the Cricut "Just Because" Cards cartridge to create my shaped card and the scalloped band in the center.
Here are the details:
- Shaped card cut at 7" w x 10"h. (Deep red paper by Recollections.)
- Scalloped border cut at 1/2" h x 7 1/4" w. ("Guacamole" by Bazzill.)
- The plaid paper is "Christmas Plaid" by Recollections.
- The fuzzy green fibers are by EK Success.
- The "Merry Christmas" stamp is by Anna Griffin and was embossed with detail gold embossing powder (Ranger).
- The ornament was printed out and then I used an embossing pen to "color" in the details and then embossed them with detail gold. The bow was colored with a red marker and then embossed with a clear ultra thick embossing powder (Suze Weinberg).
- I also covered the inside flap of my envelope with the Christmas plaid paper.
Now I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out what the other Designer's have created. And make sure to mark your calendars and check back in with us each and every day through Christmas for tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!