Welcome to Day Seven of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
Our theme today is: April Showers & Flowers. I have another installment in the gift calendar I am making for you today. Here is what I came up with:
April showers bring May flowers . . . and in my neck of the woods that means frogs, too! Every Spring we are inundated with little frogs in the pond behind our house. My calendar measures 8 1/2" wide by 5 1/2" tall -- half of an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of card stock. The calendar grid is a FREE printable available at MyPaperCrafting.com. All of the papers used in today's calendar came from my scrap stash (love using up my over-abundance of scraps)! Here are the details:
- The cute little frog is from the Cricut Create-A-Critter cartridge; as are the clouds, rain drops and sun. The frog is cut at 1" tall; the clouds and rain drops are cut at 1 1/8" tall and the Sun is cut at 1 1/2" tall.
- I used the Cricut April Showers cartridge for the Rain Boots (cut at 2 1/2" tall), the umbrella (cut at 2 1/4" wide) and the flowers (cut at 7/8").
- Cricut's Designer's Calendar cartridge was used for the month (cut at 1 1/4" tall).
- The year was cut using SCAL and the Berkley font.
- Some ink, chalk, pen doodling and rhinestones finished off my April calendar page.
Thanks so much for stopping by! And thanks too for all of the sweet comments left on the first 6 days of projects -- it makes my day to know that you enjoy my creations! Now I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out what the other Designer's have created. And make sure to mark your calendars and check back in with us each and every day through Christmas for tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!