Welcome to Day Nineteen of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
Our theme today is: "December/Presents." Here is my first project:
This cute and easy gift card holder came together in no time flat! Lots of scraps, a button, some twine and a velcro dot finish off this cute card. Here's the recipe:
- Cricut cartridge used: Joys of the Season.
- Snowflake cut at 1 1/2" wide.
- Bow cut at 3" wide.
- Gift tag cut at 3" tall.
My next project is another installment in my gift calendar.
Here's the recipe:
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge -- month cut at 1" tall.
- Cricut Christmas Solutions cartridge -- Sleigh cut at 2 1/2" high by 5 1/2" wide; Moon cut at 1 1/4" high.
- Cricut Spring Seasonal cartridge -- City Scape cut at 5 1/2" wide.
- Year cut with SCAL using the Berkley font.
Now I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out the adorable projects other Designer's have created. And make sure to mark your calendars and check back in with us each and every day through Christmas for tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!
P.S. All of Melin's creations at PaperCraftingWorld.com are 50% off during the month of December! Simply use the code DEC50 when you check out!