Welcome to Day Nine of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
Our theme today is: "May/Mother's Day." (And wait until you see the freebies that Melin has created for you at MyPaperCrafting.com today! They are GORGEOUS!) Here is what I created:
The latest installment in my gift calendar! I love the way this turned out!!! (This might just be a hard gift to give away.) Here's the recipe:
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge -- month cut at 1 1/2" high.
- PaperCraftingWorld.com (PCW) cutting file -- Hibiscus, cut at 1 1/2" wide; Butterfly 811, cut at 1 7/8" wide; and the swirls from the Birdcage, Swirls and Flowers set, cut at 2" wide.
- SCAL font "Berkley" for the year cut at 1 1/2" high.
- All of the papers came from my scrap stash!
- Ink, stickles, and pearls add the finishing touches.
Now I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out what the other Designer's have created. And make sure to mark your calendars and check back in with us each and every day through Christmas for tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!
P.S. All of Melin's creations at PaperCraftingWorld.com are 50% off during the month of December! Simply use the code DEC50 when you check out!