Welcome to Day Thirteen of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
Our theme today is: "August -- Chillaxin." You know . . . chillin' and relaxing all jammed into one - they perfect word to describe August! I created the August installment of my gift calendar:
Here in sunny Florida, August is hot, hot, HOT! So if you insist on being outside, away from the A/C, you grab a cool spot in the shade! Here's the recipe:
- I used the Cricut Lite Crocs Rule cartridge for my swinging croc and the sun. The sun is cut at 2 1/4" wide and the Hammock Croc is cut at 4" wide by 2 1/2" tall.
- The month is from the Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge and is cut at 1 1/2" tall.
- The year is Berkley font and was cut using SCAL.
- All of the papers came from my scrap stash.
- Ink, chalk and pen detailing finished off my calendar page.
Now I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out what the other Designer's have created. And make sure to mark your calendars and check back in with us each and every day through Christmas for tons of inspiration, freebies and weekly giveaways!
P.S. All of Melin's creations at PaperCraftingWorld.com are 50% off during the month of December! Simply use the code DEC50 when you check out!