Welcome to Day Four of MyPaperCrafting.com's 3rd Annual 25 Days of Crafting Showcase! Each and every day from December 1st through December 25th the 25+ Design Team members will be bringing you tons of holiday inspiration, daily freebies and weekly giveaways.
One of the free files that Melin is giving away today is a printable 2013 calendar. She is also giving away a wonderful swirled heart cutting file and an adorable bee digi stamp, too! I used the calendar and two different Cricut cartridges for my "Hearts & Candy" themed project today.
Here is my February calendar page:
And here is the recipe:
- Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge -- February cut at 1 /2" tall. Scalloped mat cut at 6 1/4" w x 4 1/4" tall.
- Cricut Sweet Shop cartridge -- truffles cut at 1 1/4" wide; candy cut at 1 7/8" wide; chocolate-covered strawberries cut at 1 1/2" wide.
- The year was cut using Sure Cuts A Lot (SCAL) and I used a font called "Berkley."
- All of the paper was from my scrap stash.
- I used clear and hot pink Stickles to give my candy some bling!
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll head on over to MyPaperCrafting.com and check out what the other Designers whipped up. Make sure you download the free files and leave a comment to qualify for the weekly giveaway. See you back here tomorrow for Day Five!